Joining ERMA is a smart way to help your business for developing a high quality network with other entrepreneurs, stay up on industry news and influence decision makers for a sustainable business and activity.
ERMA is non-profit making, but it seeks to generate the funds necessary to ensure full benefits to its membership. These include:
ERMA membership is open to: - All European companies manufacturing resins, either for their own use or for sale,
- All Raw materials Suppliers to European resin industry, European resin distributors, Independent
R&D laboratories and services working for resins industries (ASSOCIATE members),
For sending the completed application membership form click on (Envoyer le formulaire) button please
Please note based on ERMA Policy (Membership Terms and Conditions):
- ERMA remains an Independant Trade Association,
- ERMA conference fee for member (up to 3 participants) is free of charge (minimum 1 conference per year).
- Curant Annual membership fee is 4000 €.
- Candidates applying as new member after April 1st will pay 50% of annual fee,
- Candidates applying between January 2nd and March 31st will pay the annual fee pro-rata till end of the membership year (September 30)
Terms & Conditions for membership termination:
1- Send a membership resign letter to ERMA Director
2- Ensure that the request is received by the director (Acknowledgment of receipt "e-mail")
2- If the letter sent before annual General Assembly "Target October 1st", the resigned company should pay the next
year (n+1) membership too.