Joining ERMA is a smart way to help your business for developing a high quality network with other entrepreneurs, stay up on industry news and influence decision makers for a sustainable business and activity.
ERMA is non-profit making, but it seeks to generate the funds necessary to ensure full benefits to its membership. These include:
ERMA membership is open to: - All European companies manufacturing resins, either for their own use or for sale,
- All Raw materials Suppliers to European resin industry, European resin distributors, Independent
R&D laboratories and services working for resins industries (ASSOCIATE members),
For sending the completed membership form (Envoyer le formulaire)
Please note based on ERMA Policy (Membership Terms and Conditions):
- ERMA remains an Independant Trade Association,
- ERMA conference fee for member (up to 3 participants) is free of charge (minimum 1 conference per year).
- Curant Annual membership fee is 4000 €.
- Candidates applying as new member after April 1st will pay 50% of annual fee,
- Candidates applying between January 2nd and March 31st will pay the annual fee pro-rata till end of the membership year (September 30)